Mediation is a dynamic, structured, interactive process where a neutral third party assists disputing parties in resolving conflict through the use of specialized communication and negotiation techniques. It is a "party-centered" process that focuses primarily upon the needs, rights, and interests of the parties. Mediators use a wide variety of techniques to guide the parties into a constructive negotiation and to find optimal solutions.
Mediation is a unique dispute resolution process because it is non adversarial, customised and highly efficient from a time and cost perspective.
Mediation at CAMP may be instituted at any stage of the dispute cycle:
- Before a case is filed
- During proceedings
- Before filing an appeal
Mediation at CAMP may be conducted using any or all of the following means:
- Face-to-face mediations
- Online/Virtual mediations
Our mediators have collectively mediated 5000+ cases across:
CAMP’s settlement rate is 80% with average time lines ranging between 1-3 sessions.
Who is mediation for?
Business houses, Service Providers, SMEs, eCommerce, Proprietary businesses, Family businesses, Not For Profit sector and other organisations or individuals can solve disputes without the stress associated with an adversarial approach to dispute resolution.
- Control over the outcome of the dispute lies with the parties.
- Cost and Time effective
- Customized process with customised outcomes.
- Relationships are protected and enhanced.
- Finality - mediated settlements very rarely need enforcement.
- Legally enforceable.
Register a Case Now
Face-to-face mediations continue to remain a priority at CAMP. The 2020 pandemic has thrown us a challenge and we have smoothly adapted our services to the online / virtual space, allowing you to reach us without travelling to our office.
CAMP’s team of experienced Mediators have collaborated with the legal tech experts at CREK ODR to create a premier online mediation service, which users can combine with virtual and face-to-face sessions, accessible as per one’s convenience and comfort.
Why Mediate Online With CAMP?
It’s simple – Register Now & Start Mediating within Hours!
Quick & Easy Access to Mediators
Budget-friendly Fee Package
Confidential and Secure Platform
Mediate from Anywhere
Get to know our Mediator Panel:
Our panel of mediators are trained & certified by The Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee (MCPC) of the Supreme Court of India, the International Mediation Institute (IMI), Singapore International Mediation Centre (SIMC), Edwards Mediation Academy (EMA), Harvard Law School (HLS), JAMS, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), and many other national and international institutes. Our panel of mediators has a combined experienced over 30,000+ hours of mediation, having mediated a diverse range of commercial disputes in India and abroad over the last two decades.
How To Register A Case Online?
Skip the queues, documentation, formalities and choose to settle smart via Mediation on the CAMP-CREK Online Mediation Service which allows you to simply click your way through the slick & simple intake steps.
Register a Case
Case Manager helps you appoint a Mediator.
Finalize Payment & Receive Log-in Details.
‘Click’ your way through the Intake Process & Start Mediating.
Register a Case Now
We follow a transparent and flexible fee structure on the CAMP-CREK Online Mediation Service. Click here for detailed fee structure, payment process and logistics regarding the COVID19 Fee Scheme*
No more FOMO (Fear of Mediating Online)
This tech-savvy generation – everyone from a toddler to a centenarian included – knows how to navigate digital platforms for social networking, shopping, travel bookings, etc. Online Mediation is no different. Acquaint yourself with the user-friendly CAMP-CREK Online Mediation Service:
The CAMP-CREK Online Mediation Service supports Virtual Sessions via audio calls / video conferences, as well as Online Sessions such as text-based chats, file transfers, exchange of emails. Acquaint yourself with a few guidelines and tips on mediating online:
Register a Case Now
CAMP believes that professional development is the foundation upon which we aim to build a sustainable mediation movement. Our international collaborations enable cutting edge global quality training contextualized by years of experience built on pedagogy and practice.
Whatever your line of business, you will benefit from our interactive, forward looking training in dispute resolution.
The CAMP Expertise:
- QAP accredited (Qualifying Assessment Program) by IMI (International Mediation Institution, Netherlands) for certifying mediators.
- Experiential methodology and differentiated curricula ensures complete transfer of learning.
- Training in collaboration with IICA (Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs under the aegis of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs) to train lawyers in Mediation and Commercial Negotiation.
- Exclusive custom programs, in collaboration with leading organisations such as SIMC Singapore, JAMS USA,, Negotiation Academy in Europe, etc.
- Continuing work with Courts and Judicial Academies across the country to train at the highest echelons of the legal system.
Our Signature Programs :
CAMP in collaboration with Edwards Mediation Academy (EMA) for the first time in India.
50 hour Mediation Program
A combination of Online and live training from world renowned experts. This is an entry level program applicable to anyone interested in developing skills of mediation.
- Advanced Mediation Program – The course is designed around a high-stakes complex commercial dispute and well suited for dispute resolution professionals who are intent on taking their skills and practice to the next level – Senior Mediators, CEOs and key decision makers, across all business verticals.
For a CAMP special discount, Register here.
CAMP in collaboration with the Asian School of Cyber Laws offers: Certificate in Fundamentals of Mediation:
This is a basic level course in the theory and fundamental concepts of mediation.
The Certificate in Mediation is curated and presented by instructors and mediators at CAMP, who have the experience and expertise of interacting and coaching over 12,000 students for over a decade.
The Certificate in Mediation is recognized as a precursor to other intensive Mediator and Mediation Advocacy Training programmes"
CAMP Professional Programs
- Advocacy in Mediation – For practicing lawyers and other professionals who are keen on understanding how to navigate and master conflict resolution.
Know More Register
- Harness The Power of Negotiation – For business executives across commercial domains, this program equips you with sublime deal making skills.
- Mediation & Negotiation – For students across disciplines to enhance career options and offer professional exposure in line with academic curricula.
Past Trainings & Upcoming Trainings
For a complete understanding of our trainings , click here