“ASPIRE”: The CAMP Internship Program
- To enable students to get a deep dive into the world of conflict resolution.
- The highlight of our internship program is the frequent interactions with practicing mediators that exposes them to experiential learning.
Who can apply
- Graduate students who have completed at least 2 years of study at a UGC approved graduate program
- PG students who have completed at least 1 year of UGC recognized PG program
- Students of all disciplines are eligible to apply, although preference may be given to law students and students who have exposure to ADR through ADR competitions, workshops, seminars etc.
Duration of employment